For information on the Alden Shoe line and availability please call the shoe department at 713-529-3463
The Alden Shoe Company has manufactured quality shoes for men since 1884. With over 125 years of unwavering dedication to the highest standards of shoe-making, we proudly offer our collection of American handcrafted footwear. Not redone yearly at the drawing board, but reaffirmed continuously in the shop,
heavy with the scent of rich leathers carefully worked to offer the best.
1. Genuine Goodyear welt construction. Top quality leather welting is securely stitched through the upper to the insole rib. On models requiring the clean
appearance of a close heel trim the welt runs from the heel forward. For other styles, such as brogues, where the solid look of an extended heel trim is appropriate the welt is stitched all around the shoe.
2. Long wearing rubber dovetail heels with leather inserts. Solid brass slugging gives secure attachment yet allows for easy rebuilding.
3. Upper leather selected from the top grades of the finest tanneries in the world. Rich, aniline calfskins, luxurious calf and kid suedes, and genuine shell cordovan. Hand stained and polished to the classic patina that is the hallmark of the custom bootmaker’s art.
4. Classic patterns, crafted with extraordinary attention to detail. Made on our exclusive lasts, designed for comfort and refined appearance.
5. Every Alden New England shoe carries a tempered steel shank, precisely contoured and triple ribbed for extra strength. Truly the backbone of a fine welt
shoe, the shank provides the proper support and shape so necessary when your day involves walking and time on your feet.
6. Oak tanned leather bends are cut into outsoles at our factory for maximum control of quality.
7. Every Alden New England shoe has a leather lining chosen from our special stock of supple glove linings and smooth, glazed linings.
8. Flexible natural leather insole of pure vegetable tannage. Unsurpassed for breathable comfort and long wear, it assumes over time the contours of your foot
shape giving a truly custom quality to the fit. Beneath the insole is a layer of natural cork, providing additional resilience and insulation.
Showing all 6 results
Alden 2160 Shell Cordovan Straight Tip Blucher in Color 8$752.00
Alden 2161 Shell Cordovan Straight Tip Blucher in Black$752.00
Alden 403 Indy Work Boot in Brown$565.00
Alden 975 Shell Cordovan Long Wing Blucher in Burgundy$776.00
Alden 986 Shell Cordovan Leisure Handsewn in Burgundy$756.00
Alden 987 Shell Cordovan Leisure Handsewn in Black$756.00